- FILL UP on the gotta-have-it recipes that makes Chrissy Teigen’s Insta feed look so finger-lickin’ good. Her new cookbook Cravings, is out Feb. 23. ($20, amazon.com)
- WARM UP for real-life election drama with a scandalous new season of House of Cards (Mar. 4th, Netflix).
- DOWNLOAD an audible copy of Jen Sincero’s book, You Are A Badass: How To Stop Doubting Your Greatness & Start Living An Awesome Life. Click HERE to sign into your Amazon account where you will get a free download!
- ADD Southern Tide’s new womenswear to your spring break packing list.
- RESTORE your scalp with Eprouvage’s Restorative Scalp Serum. Let it actively soothe and protect the scalp to give your hair the best conditions for thicker, fuller hair. ($30, eprouvage.com)
- STOP AND SMELL THE ROSE put the house rules on display with a framed print from the Betches($35 for 8″x 8″, betches.com).
- SMOKE OUT your eye-shadow game with Maybelline New York’s The Rock Nudes Palette. ($12, drugstores).
- POP the bubbly, throw an Oscars watch party with your best girl friends. Feb. 26th on ABC.
- GIVE LIP SERVICE with the all-natural quenchers in Burt’s Bees’ new lipsticks. ($9, burtsbees.com)
- FESS UP with your fav drinking game, Never Have I Ever. Get their swanky new card set ($25, amazon.com).
- GO FOR GOULD with Ellie Goulding’s new MAC 24-hour glam Powder Blush duo. ($28, maccosmetics.com).
- GIFT your dad, beau or bro with the Johnny Depp-approved Dior Sauvage. ($68, dior.com).
- SET THE MOOD for a relaxing night in with our favorite Capi Blue Volcano candle. ($15-$65, capribluecandles.com).
- PRE-ORDER Lauren Conrad’s essential guide to entertaining with her new book, Celebrate. (Mar. 19th, $18, amazon.com).
- DEEPEN YOUR TAN in just 3 minutes with St. Tropez Gradual Tan in Shower Lotion. It’s clinically proven to hydrate the skin for up to 24 hours, so there’s no need to moisturize afterwards, making it perfect for busy lifestyles. ($25, sttropeztan.com).
Think we’ve missed something?! Let us know in the comments.